The NAL Composite Socket has been introduced to compliment the X-Last range of impact resistant bollards.
The Bollard is secured with a locking steel pin, which is housed in a recessed side chamber of the socket. This chamber is protected by a locking pedestrian cover preventing unauthorised access. The system allows the rapid removal of the bollards by authorised personnel when required.
Having an overall depth of 200mm and a small foundation requirement the system can be installed easily in the most congested footways. It is designed for use with all 150mm diameter base standard, solarlight and illuminated X- Last Bollards.
- 200mm Installation depth
- Small foundation required
- Pedestrian plug tested to Class B BS5834-2: 2011
- Suitable for both illuminated and non-illuminated applications
- Allows simple and rapid removal by authorised personnel
- Composite Sockets to be manufactured to suit base design of all 150mm X-Last Bollards designs.
- Depth of socket must be no greater than 202mm.
- Bollards must be locked into the socket with a 128mm steel pin.
- The securing pin must be housed in a lockable recessed side chamber which is flush with the surrounding surface.
- Recessed side chamber covers must be locked in place with M8 stainless steel T-key fixing.
- Sockets must be able to withstand unlimited vehicle impacts to the X-Last Bollards.
- Pedestrian plugs must be tested to Class B BS5834-2: 2011.
- Composite sockets are to be supplied to the above specification by NAL or any equally approved manufacturer.